Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still Waiting...

I just wanted to post a quick update to let you all know that we are still at home and waiting. I'm so thankful that my doctor allowed us to come home. I have had a chance to get lots of rest and I plan on staying here and laboring at home as long as possible before we have to go to the hospital again. I have been having some pretty good contractions last night and this morning, so we are hoping today is the big day. My sister has been in town since Monday morning when they initially tried inducing, and the latest she can stay is through late tonight as she has to be at work in Anaheim by tomorrow morning. I know she is really hoping to get to meet her nephew before she leaves! The doctor said I have "no restrictions" in terms of physical activity, so I think we might go on some crazy rides at the mid-state fair walk around the lake again today and see if gravity will inspire a little more action. We are praying he will come today on his own so that we don't have to go through with the rescheduled induction tomorrow morning. That is the latest the doctors will let me go as I am approaching 42 weeks, and it's time for this baby to come out... hopefully he will figure that out on his own today. Please keep us in your prayers today, we'll keep you posted on any progress!

No comments: