After almost two years away from the blog, I have decided it's time to revive it. I've been wanting to start writing again for a while, but have been dreading this first post. Last time I wrote, my Brody was only seven months old! There have been so many changes over these past twenty-two months... the thought of an update is overwhelming. I stumbled across this 30-day Photo Challenge over on my friend Jenny's Blog, and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get this blog back up and running! Someone better tag me in something after that, or it's possible I might just forget I even have a blog (again!).
It's my hopes that through this Photo Challenge you might be updated on the details of these past months that I've neglected to write. To catch you all up to speed on where we are now, here is a quick summary of the past couple years:
- Sean got hired by the U.S. Navy, as a civilian employee in Finance
- We moved to San Diego & lived with my in-laws for 4 months
- We took a cruise to Catalina to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary
- We celebrated Brody's 1st birthday!
- We purchased our first home!
- My little sis got married, the end result of a set-up at our wedding!
- We found out we were expecting baby #2!
- Enjoyed the holidays, spending time with both sides of our family
- Cruised to Mexico with both our families to celebrate Mom's 50th!
- Purchased a Minivan to accommodate our growing family!
- Found out that baby #2 was a healthy baby BOY!
- Celebrated our 3rd Anniversary!
- Went tent camping, at 37 weeks pregnant for family vacation!
- Sean graduated with his Masters of Science in Accounting
- Met our sweet baby boy, LOGAN EDWARD GRIFFIN! (July 22, 2010)
- Celebrated Brody's 2nd Birthday ten days later...
- Adjusted to life as a Mommy of 2, and a family of 4... loving every moment of it!
And there you have it. Hopefully this 30 day photo challenge will allow me to fill in some of the details along the way! And with that I'll start with the 1st photo:
DAY 1: YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE PHOTO
Our Family! This photo was taken by Cindy Franklin back in September, when we were up visiting my parents over Labor Day weekend. Brody had just turned two, and Logan was only six weeks old. Sadly, I think this is the ONLY picture I have of the four of us. I guess we need to work on that...
So I guess this blog is officially up and running again, lets hope I can keep up the motivation to post on a somewhat regular basis!