Monday, May 26, 2008

One Year Anniversary

Sean,
I can't believe its already been a whole year since we said "I Do". We started our lives together in a beautiful apartment in Aliso Viejo, we were blessed to be able to work for the same company- and carpool to work & have lunch together every day! We had the same work schedules, and we enjoyed our weekends at home (or on the road) together! Now we are soon to become a family of three... our lives have changed drastically in the past few months, and even more to come in just eight short weeks! Even though we don't have our pretty apartment, and we are living in my parents garage, there is no where else I'd rather be- because you are here with me! I know this time of transition brings a lot of unknowns, but soon enough we will have steady income again and a place of our own. We have everything we need, a place to sleep, food to eat, and each other. I know that in time we will have the right jobs, and the right place to live. It is so nice for me to have this break at the end of my pregnancy to focus on the baby, and preparing for motherhood. I appreciate everything you are doing to make that possible- and your supportiveness of my need to be home with the baby in the beginning. I'm sorry that you have to work for so much less than you are worth right now, while we figure this all out. But I love that everyday you get up and go without complaining because you want to provide for us. I appreciate how you take care of me when you get home, even though you are tired from a long days work. They say that the first year of marriage is the hardest, and I sure hope thats the truth... because looking back at this year, its not very hard being married to you! Thank you for being a wonderful, loving, supportive husband. I love you with all my heart, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you! Happy One Year Anniversary...
Love Always,
Sarah

A Year Ago Today....

No comments: