Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's STILL a BOY!

Well.. its still not 100% official, but the results of our 20 week ultrasound confirmed the result of our scan at 16 weeks. They said "don't paint the room blue just yet". But they are pretty sure. We had this one done at the doctors office as opposed to last time at a studio. We didn't tell them what the people at the studio thought, because we wanted an unbiased opinion. We'll have another scan at 24 weeks to try one more time. I was measuring a little small, they said I could possibly be a week behind. But the doctor said there is also a ten day margin of error in the size so for now he is going from the date of my LMP, and the due date is staying the same- July 19th. We did get some better ultrasound pics, but I have to get down to Kinko's to get them scanned and uploaded so I can post them. I will post a more updated blog soon with details from the doctors appointment!

So far we have narrowed down our favorite BOY names to the top seven! We are still having a really hard time deciding on one. Thankfully we do have some time, but for now we'd love your help. There is a poll here to the left with our faves- please vote!!! I didn't include middle names, because we aren't sure on those yet either. We want that to be something meaningful and right now our first choice is Lawrence (after my Dad), we have a back-up of Ames picked out (after my sister) in case the first name we choose doesn't sound good with Lawrence. We have a few others but for now thats what we're going with.

After you vote, leave us a comment with what middle name sounds best with the names you choose! Thanks... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oliver Lawrence Griffin would be so cute! :)
-Kristi

Allison Brown said...

Congratulations to you too! I definitely remember you from Grace, how have you been? It does seem that lots of people are pregnant. I wouldn't mind having a boy, but actually think having a girl would be easier because we already have so much girl stuff, plus they would probably play together easier. But whatever it turns out to be would be fine. Hope the rest of your pregnancy continues well! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi!

Mommy to 4_littleindians said...

I chose Bradley Lawrence and Emerson Ames! So, cute either way! I know you will pick the best name for your little man